THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Price

Yesterday, I had to make a decision concerning my life and my future... never an easy thing to do. But it's so necessary.
I have someone who is very special in my life, but our lives are going on completely different paths. I'm sure a lot of you can relate to this.

I'm always praying that God will use my life to His glory in this fallen world... I knew that I was going to have to make some sacrifices- even if it came to leaving behind someone that I really care about.

Recently, I've been asking myself "is this really worth it?". And the answer is, yes. Even though the road ahead is dark and lonely, I can rest assured that our savior is there with me. And he has conquered the world through His sacrifice in order that we may gain much. He leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade.

However, I can't just shrug off my sorrow for having to, very soon, leave behind everyone I love here. Especially the one I mentioned before. It causes me a lot of heartache.
But I know I'll never be absent from your love, I have it in my heart. And I'll never forget any of you.

Let's take the time we have been given, and be thankful for it. Let's face the music and dance to one last song.


In Christ,
Trev

1 comments:

Cassia said...

Yeah it's not fun to do the hard things. I'm glad you are following His will though Trev. I have to keep reminding myself that God is the only thing that really matters in this life.